Moving is stressful, but we're here to alleviate all of the unnecessary stress and ensure a smooth relocation. Our team coordinates every step of the process from non stop communication with vendors, packing and unpacking services, moving day management, car transportation and MORE. With More Lifestyle Management by your side, you can kick back and enjoy the comforts of your new home.
• Go through each room and every part of
the house, making notes of items that are
going to be donated or thrown away.
• Coordinate closing day and moving day
with moving company and realtor, securing dates we need.
• Constant communication with the client and vendors regarding schedule
• Schedule handyman to remove TVs , patch
• Schedule cleaners for after
• Schedule junk removal company
• Schedule donation pick up
• Schedule car transport service if shipping
• Start process of forwarding mail and
disconnecting services if necessary (tv,
internet, cable, security systems).
• Follow up with every vendor that we have
scheduled from beginning to end.
Before the Move
• Packers will number boxes for inventory. We label and write which room it is currently in and
which room it will be going to in the new house; also labeling them with descriptive items
• Watch the packers and correct them if
necessary to make sure items are being packed
• Make note of items that are already
damaged before move.
• Pack personal or specific items if the client
Time Spent at The House
• We will be there for pre move out
• We will be there there for packing and moving
• We will be there for car pick up (assessing
condition prior to shipping)
• We will be there for final walk through
During the Transition
Time During Move Out and Move In
• If items are being stored before move in day,
we handle and manage all logistics
• Communicate with the driver
who is delivering items.
• Communicate with car transport company
to get updates and timeline of drop off
• Schedule vendors for move in
• Schedule car drop off
• Schedule service providers (internet, cable
security system , water, electricity)
• Schedule handyman for tv installs, etc.
• Schedule any other vendors if needed
(renovations, painting, landscapers)
• Managing all invoices throughout move
Time At The New House
• Make sure movers are properly protecting the
home for move in (padding on railings,
protective film etc)
• Go over box/ inventory checklist and telling
movers where each box goes
• Direct move/movers
• Take pictures and document items that have
been damaged during the move.
• Overseeing all vendors during the time of work
and making sure everything is completed
• Unpack and organize. We making sure
everything is in its proper place
• Manage and accept car drop off; checking for damage and handling payment
Move In Day
• Fill out claim with moving company for any
damaged or broken items
• Hire Handyman to install TV’s and items in
• Make a list of household items to purchase.
• Shop and organize
• Schedule pick up for trash, junk and donations
• Save and store boxes if requested
• Pay/manage invoices
• Follow up with any unfinished projects; manage until complete
After the Move